Friday, November 28, 2008

SLC Wednesday





Haven't blogged about a few cross races...Finally got video so I'll post it soon.

Went up to SLC to do the bobsled again, then we did city creek and hit the I-street jumps. The guys we rode with were hitting these huge doubles and even on the small ones they got tons of air. This is Tom doing a 5 foot tall ladder ramp with a 15-20 feet gap to the landing. I was pretty much right under him when I was taking this picture.

I was jumping racer-style, low and fast. It was fun riding with some guys that have a totally different riding style then I do and learning their tricks and stuff.

Oh, and I hit the big drop at the end of the bobsled full speed. Awesome. It was great when everyone regrouped and Ash wouldn't believe I did it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

yeah i think those are photo shopped too! zoom in on your eyes and you can tell its not real

Wart said...

awesome!!

sorry i missed friday riding... I learned how to play rugby and skim board