Saturday, May 22, 2010

Photo Dump

These have been sitting on my phone for a while and I finally figured how to get them off faster than emailing myself each one individually:



Our 2008 Subaru has been through a lot. That ticker past 50k a long time ago. (It just passed 60). The first pic is deer damage that happened 7-8 months ago.



My BMX bike had Dura-Ace cranks on it for a while, and clearances were tight.


Racer's will fix your broken Superfly. Trust us, we've fixed a few...we've got a rack reserved for the darn things.



This couch used to be in the back at Racer's a few years ago. We threw it out when we found out it was infested with mice. Somehow, it ended up at the local laundromat.



It's been a chilly, wet spring, but at least it's not this bad.



We built up a Superfly for a client that had scored it from the GF Pro Team. It's Heather Irminger old bike. I'd stare at those fork decals for days. This bike was the first we built up with XX. Now everyone rides that stuff.



Ash on the way to one of our few snow days. We definitely didn't get enough snowboarding in this year.



I rode as much of the Alpine Loop (Provo Canyon side) as I could last week. It was pretty rad, I had to use some of my cyclocross skills for the fallen trees and stuff. Made it less than a mile away from the top. Soon we'll be able to ride the whole thing. Sweet.

0 comments: