Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Mechanic's Wife

So, I started swapping parts this morning on Ashleigh's commuter (bar, stem, etc.) because it is on it's way out the door. I left it halfway done, totally forgetting that she'd want it for school as well as a ride to 7 peaks she had planned. She sent me a text asking if she should take her mountain bike (no) or what? I told her to drop the seat on my commuter and use it. She didn't like that too much so she decided to put the bike back together. Put the stem and baron , fixed the brake levers and cables back up and rode off. I got home and her bike was gone, and let me tell ya, I was pretty impressed. She was pretty proud of herself too. She should be, she did a fine job. Best of all, she did it all right too! Headset adjustment and everything. Nice job Ash!

0 comments: