Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday Night Worlds v.9

Woah it was a good one today. I really struggled the first two laps today, after my brief break from riding the legs felt pretty low on power. Any time it started getting steep (which was twice) my legs would start complaining. Luckily it's a pretty flat course so I was mostly okay. Brandon, Stuart, Kenny and I grouped up towards the end of the second lap; Brandon came by along with my second wind. We both attacked each other and put some distance on the other two. We traded places back and forth the next two laps and really worked off each other. I got in front of him whenever I could coz he was filming and I wanted to be the star! Brandon and I really fed off each other. I'm sure we cruised a lot faster than we would have on our own. I know that I descended much better with him on my back than I did the first two laps.

0 comments: