Saturday, January 9, 2010

Intervals

I have committed myself to riding slow until March. I want to have a good base for this summer and going fast now won't help. I saw this on the interwebs and am now very excited for March. I have a few really good interval workouts planned for March-June, and can't wait to do them. Things that are going to make me super fast. Probably not as fast as Levi though:





I am also very excited for riding the dirty bike on the dirt. The snow is good and all but dirt is better. Until then, I guess I'll just have to watch this video of Mr. Levi riding his dirty bike and do long, slow, cold rides:


3 comments:

Tim said...

that singletrack looks like Norcal. We'll have to track that down and go for a ride. Looks fun/fast

Kyle said...

It's Sonoma County. Maybe next Christmas we can meet up with Levi and have him show us around.

Dan said...

I know your secret summer training interval workouts...