Friday, January 4, 2008

If I had a $1,000,000

Ya know that old Barenaked Ladies song? Do you remember the BNLs? They were the type of band that would have been really cool to BYU students back when the Counting Crows were cool. (CC still are cool. These guys aren't) Anyway, I had this song stuck in my head when I was searching for The March by Kymani Marley on iTunes. I didn't know who Kymani Marley was either until he opened last week at the Van Halen concert I went to. End's up he's Bob Marley's son, and he rocks it reggae style too. Anyways I downloaded the million dollars song and it comes on shuffle every now and then. Here's what I'd do with my million dollars:

1. Buy a Look 595, and a Look 986 and a Yeti 4x.
2. Buy my wife a Felt Redemption and a Bianchi Lei Silvia
3. Buy a pair of Mazda 3 hatchbacks.
4. Geez, that's like only $150,000 tops. I'd definitely give 20% of it to different charities(one of which would be the Charity for Dan Nelson going Pro)...
5. Help fund an indoor velodrome (it's cold outside and I would be riding right now on this track), and buy a track bike
6. Invest the rest so I could buy a house when I know where we want to settle down.
7. Hire a coach so I'd feel bad about not training.

oh yeah,

and I'd be rich.

1 comments:

Dan said...

All donations to the Dan Nelson Future Pro fund can be sent in the form of check or cash to
Dan
174 Back of the Peleton Ave.
Paris, France